Custom-made banners are great for all types of corporate and social events. If made by a professional graphics design company like SBW Graphics that uses premium quality products, it is a product that will last for many years. However, no matter how good the quality of a custom-banner is, with proper care, it will extend its lifetime. For that reason, we are going to write about some critical steps for taking good care of your custom-made banners.
Five Care Tips for Your Custom-Made Banners
- Under no circumstances should you fold your custom banner when storing it. Instead, roll it with the design on the inside of the roll.
- If your banner gets wet, always wait until it is dry before storing it.
- For better protection, after rolling the vinyl banner, you can place it inside a tube and make sure that the storage location is cold and dry.
- When the time for cleaning your banner comes, always use a soft towel to clean it up. As stated before, make sure to let it dry before putting it away. Under no circumstances should you use any chemical cleaners on your banners.
- Keep your banner away from acetone, alcohol, gasoline, paint thinner, and any other solvent that could cause potential damage.
Choose SBW Graphics for Your Custom-Made Signs
If you need a high-quality custom graphics designed, manufactured, and installed by real professionals, SBW Graphics is a large format printing and automotive graphics company. We have many years of experience in the graphics design industry, with a team of highly qualified staff, technology, and equipment necessary to get the job done so that you can advertise your business with class and style. Contact us today or browse our website to request a free estimate, and let’s get started with your signage project today!